If you have ever wanted to launch a public speaking career Jason Teteak’s book will be of great benefit to you and it is available on Amazon. Plus if you get a copy of the book you will also receive 70 bonus gifts, plus and additional special offer from Jason.
Jason Teteak is the visionary founder and CEO of Rule The Room and author of Rule The Room, A Unique, Practical, and Comprehensive Guide to Making a Successful Presentations.In twenty years of working as a presenter and coach, he has trained more than fifty thousand professionals to Rule the Room and has appeared before hundreds of thousands of people. He’s won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring communications skills via practical, simple, universal, immediately actionable techniques. Jason first made a reputation in the medical training industry, where he was known as “the presentation coach and trainer who trains the trainers.”In response to many requests, he began to offer personalized services and quickly developed a following as a private coach and a consultant whose clientele includes elite institutions, universities, and top corporate executives.He has developed more than fifty presentation and communication training programs ranging in length from one hour to three days that serve as the basis for this unique, practical, and comprehensive guide.
Persuade, motivate, teach, or inspire any audience…
Author Jason Teteak gives you 50 immediately actionable techniques that apply to beginners as well as seasoned presenters and cover all areas from content creation to delivery skills to audience management.
Rule the Room can help you solve every presentation challenge with practical, step-by-step guidance—not theoretical fluff—on sixteen essential topics. Among them:
• Overcome your fear
• Finish on time every time
• Customize your presentation
• Make the audience laugh
• Answer any questions
• The circle of knowledge, an exercise that will guarantee you’re telling your audience exactly what they want to know
• Agree and see if you’re right, a never-fail technique to repeatedly engage and re-engage your listeners
• The blueprint, a tool to make sure you’ll deliver a flawless presentation without relying on a script
• Presentation personality style assessment, an analysis to help you know exactly how to entertain your audience by being yourself
• Learning style analysis, insights that you can use to get your message across to every type of learner in the room